Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mini-TV Wrap-up and New Poll

Fringe is pushing me away and True Blood continues to suck me into the show. The acting is not that believable on Fringe and Joshua Jackson’s character is downright annoying. I’ll give Fringe another week or two before jumping ship totally. I’m still enjoying Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and it seems British hottie Sonya Walger is going between this and Lost, but Heroes may dent my watching of Sarah.


Which major US genre imprint’s output do you enjoy the most / anticipate the most?

Ace
Baen
Bantam Spectra
Daw
Del Rey
Eos
Night Shade Books
Orbit
Pyr
Roc
Solaris
Tor

I tried to stick with the US publishers who are publishing original fiction. I realize Subterranean Press and Golden Gryphon are absent, but the majority of what they do is special edition reprints. This is a one-choice only poll. If I've neglected any of the major ones, do let me know.

Shit, I knew I'd forget one, sorry folks at Baen.

No comments: