Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Time Travelers Never Die @ Sacramento / San Francisco Book Review

In addition to reviewing for SFFWorld, I’m now reviewing for the Sacramento Book Review /San Francisco Book Review. The über cool Dot Lin connected me with the fine folks who run the magazine, so a big thanks goes out to her for setting this up and them for agreeing to bring me aboard.

I was waiting to announce this here on the blog until my first review, Time Travelers Never Die, went live which it did sometime yesterday.



So, click through and to read and find out my thoughts on Jack McDevitt’s latest novel.

The review also appears in the print version of their magazine, which is distributed to a bunch of bookstores, libraries, coffee shops, colleges, and other gathering places each month in the Greater Sacramento and San Francisco Bay Area every month.

No comments: